When is a good time? After you have been chatting for a while.
Touch him in a kind way to complement your body language. It gives him a clear signal that you are interested.
A great way to break walls!
Great turn ons:
- Touch his arm
- Hit him with your hand on his leg (teasing, complicity)
- Stroking your body against his body (when the place is crowded)
Great turn offs:
- Holding his hand (signals a relationship status, one step too far
- Holding his arm (don’t go anywhere! Listen to me!!!!)
- Pet on the face (too intimate, too soon)
- Hand on the shoulder (poor thing… sounds like pity)