You agree with that.
It is like visiting a female doctor or having a session with a female psychologist.
Is your jealousy justified in that case?
Of course not!
There is no threat to your relationship.
He is not cheating.
The first step is to realize that the jealousy reaction you feel is totally useless in that case.
Yes! It is the sign of lack of emotional maturity.
Can you change that response?
Of course you can.
You need to shift from jealousy to trust.
How do you do that?
You consciously reprogram yourself when you feel a negative jealousy feeling waking up. You simply remind yourself that:
- It is strictly professional.
- He needs that to relax!
- It is with me that he is!
- We have a great relationship and sex life.
- Yes! I can trust him.
- He shows me that he loves me in so many ways.
- I decide to trust him!
- It is childish and immature to feel jealousy in that situation
For the full story, get the e-book and MP3 audios at:
and check the chapter on how to retrain an unwanted jealousy response
To your power!